Rent this pet-friendly lightweight (900lbs) 13-foot Boler fiberglass trailer. Ready for dry off-off-the-grid camping. Can be pulled by any car (with a hitch) to set up camp in campgrounds, parks, Crown Land wilderness, or even your back yard! More spacious inside than it looks from the outside (take a look at the photos). Equipped for off-grid comforts.
Contact me to check availability. Then make payment for the quantity (number) of desired days. Minimum 2 day rental. All rentals are from 6pm until the following day at 6pm. Contact me if you wish to suggest an alternative pick-up and drop-off dates and times.
(payment refundable due to Covid-related cancellations of camping locations - copy of the park cancellation notice must be provided)
Very self-sufficient with:
- 1 double bed and 1 bunk beds to accommodate 4 adults
- Two-burner propane stove
- Dining table to accommodate 4 adults
- Sink that uses water from municipal sources or the on-board 20gal water storage tank
- Ice box with 1 block of ice (keeps food cold for up to 3 days on 1 block of ice)
- Four sets of dishes, cups, mugs, and cutlery.
- Common cooking utensils and stove lighters
- Coffee peculator/kettle
- Set of 3 pots and 1 frying pan
- Board games and deck of cards
- First Aid kit
- 1 AC electrical plug & 1 AC interior light
- 3 DC interior lights
- 2 USB power plugs
- 12V power plug
- Outside solar motion light
- 1 outside AC power plug
- Solar panel and battery with 120v AC inverter
- Plenty of cupboard and storage space
- 100 foot extension cord
- 20 foot drinking water hose
- 10 feet x 10 feet canopy
- Spare propane tank
- Tool kit
- No inside toilet
- Bedding, Pillows, and bath towels
Extras such as fire wood, chairs, and tent rentals can be found under the EXTRA product page.
Covid precautions: To maintain distancing payment by etransfer or credit card is preferred. Cash can be accepted in a sealed plastic bag. All utensils and high touch areas are disinfected after each rental.