(payment refundable due to Covid-related cancellations of camping locations - copy of the park cancellation notice must be provided)
Rent this pet-friendly lightweight (900lbs) 13-foot Boler fiberglass trailer. Ready for dry off-off-the-grid camping. Can be pulled by any car (with a hitch) to set up camp in campgrounds, parks, Crown Land wilderness, or even your back yard! More spacious inside than it looks from the outside (take a look at the photos. Equipped for off-grid comforts.
Very self-sufficient with:
- 1 double bed and 1 bunk beds to accommodate 4 adults
- Two-burner propane stove
- Dining table to accommodate 4 adults
- 4 Louvered windows and screens
- Sink that uses water from municipal sources or the on-board 20gal water storage tank
- Ice box with 1 block of ice (keeps food cold for up to 3 days on 1 block of ice)
- Four sets of dishes, cups, mugs, and cutlery.
- Common cooking utensils and stove lighters
- Dish towels, clothes, and soap -Salt and pepper shakers
- Coffee peculator/kettle
- Set of 3 pots and 1 frying pan
- Board games and deck of cards
- First Aid kit
- 1 AC electrical plug & 1 AC interior light
- 3 DC interior lights
- 2 USB power plugs
- 1 12V power plug
- Outside solar motion light
- 1 outside AC power plug
- Solar panel and battery with AC inverter
- Plenty of cupboard and storage space
- Portable grey-water collection tank
- 2 leveling jacks and wheel blocks
- 100 foot extension cord
- 20 foot drinking water hose
- Outdoor locking storage trunk
- 10 feet x 10 feet canopy
- Spare propane tank
- Tool kit
- Bedding, Pillows, and bath towels
Extras such as fire wood, chairs, and tent rentals can be found under the EXTRA product page.
To keep this trailer light weight and simple to operate there is no toilet. If you do not plan to camp in a campground or park you could bring a chemical toilet and privacy tarp, go in the woods, or rent portable pop-up tent shower/toilet from the EXTRAS options.
All rental periods are from Sunday at or after 6pm until the following Sunday returned by 3pm, or on long weekends Monday at or after 6pm until the following Monday returned by 3pm, $1,000 refundable security deposit required on or before pick up. Contact me if you wish to suggest an alternative pick-up and drop-off dates and times. Click here for copy of rental terms on security deposit damage deductions.
This Boler Trailer is in good condition. Click here to see repair and preventative maintenance history.
Covid precautions: To maintain distancing payment by etransfer or credit card is preferred. Cash can be accepted in a sealed plastic bag. All utensils and high touch areas are disinfected after each rental. Set up and operational instructions will be provided on Youtube and essential instructions and information on hard copy.