Immerse yourself in the untouched rhythm of the wild in Algonquin Park. Journey by canoe down winding rivers, across lakes dotted with islands, exploring Algonquin’s sanctuary.
Unplug from your everyday life, awaken your senses, and experience deep connection to nature and your inner self.
With Terry's and Driftwood Paddle's years of trip guiding, you will be guided through the wilderness with reassurance, structure and safety.
The Complete, all inclusive, Package includes:
- 3 Day guided trip through Algonquin Park - connect with nature and your inner self
Self-Wellness-check- discover the 6 dimensions of your unique wellness
- Nature Grounding Book and journal -experience solo time throughout your trip for grounding and clarity
- Private Coaching - Review your wellness plan during one-on-one times
- Equipment and Food - Almost everything you need will be provided: Canoe, choice of Tents, Sleeping Bag, Cooking Supplies, Packs, 3 Meals a day, Snacks and Drinks
- You will need to bring: Personal Clothing/Towel, Headlamp/Flashlight and any other gear you may require for the experience
- The Canoe Trip starts at Access Point 1 Algonquin Park by 10am on the first day
The canoe trip starts at and is lead by:
Covid precautions: group size limited to Public Health restrictions. Social distancing and mask wearing will be upheld. All materials and equipment disinfected.