Free ... Tree Oracle Wisdom Cards sessions Monday to Friday, May 1 to 5, 2021:
Meeting ID: 819 9398 6164
Tree Wisdom Hikes $20 discount
Immerse yourself in the spectacular forest and hills of the Boyne River Valley. Unplug from your everyday life, awaken your senses, and experience deep connection to trees, nature and your inner self.
Research increasingly shows that immersing yourself in nature reduces stress, promotes healing, strengthens your immune system, and improves your mental health, creativity, memory, concentration, weight loss, blood pressure, and stamina.
As a Personality Dimensions Master Trainer and Career Counsellor, Terry shares his powerful introspective tools during this 1/2 day experience.
With Terry's 25 years as a trip guide, he will lead you through nature with reassurance, structure and safety.
- Introduction to the Personality Dimensions® Wellness Self-Check, looking at the 6 dimensions of your wellness
- 3-5 hour guided walk through the Boyne River Valley Provincial Park, Primrose, Ontario, Canada
- A 10-page Connecting With Nature Solo-Guide - ground yourself in solo nature experiences and get clear about your inner self.
- Starts at 9:30am and runs for 3 to 5 hours
- Meet at access location (Centre Rd south of Side Rd 5, Mullmer Township)
- Grounding exercise
- Hike to Lookout, through forest and along river
- Set Intention for your Wellness
- Engaging your feelings - hopes and fears
- Riverside Solo time with instructions
- Group debriefing and closure
What to bring:
2. Lunch & snacks
3. Weather appropriate clothing
4. Beach towel, blanket, or foam pad
5. Sun block & bug repellent (if needed)
6. Boot spikes and/or hiking poles (in winter)
Pick up trail food and beverages, or stop in after the hike, at Rosemont General Store and Kitchen.
Covid precautions: group size limited to Ontario Public Health restrictions. Social distancing and mask wearing will be upheld. All materials disinfected and individually packaged.